Mission, Vision & Objectives
To be a centre of eminent and outstanding in career development
To be the forerunner to lead in the development of students’ career thus contribute to graduate employability
- To enhance the graduate employability through high impact programmes.
- To initiate strategic collaborative relationships with premier industries.
- To provide students with career guidance experience and psychological support which add to the marketability of graduates.
- To create a conducive infrastructure that helps prepare students for future career readiness.
- To assist in enhancing the skills of graduates through collaboration with occupational training providers organisations.